Dr Mark Peddey offers a premium dental service in Elwood which includes comprehensive general and cosmetic care.
I believe that I have a professional responsibility to deliver the very best that dentistry has to offer.
Meet The Team
Their skills are integral to the world class dental service we offer and the comfort, care and convenience that you can expect from us.
Senior Dental Assistant
- Full Time Opportunity!
- Day Off every fortnight!
- Generous Remuneration package dependent on experience!
We currently have a rare newly created position for a Senior Dental Assistant to join our dedicated professional team at Boutique Dental Practice in Elwood, Melbourne. We are looking for friendly, dedicated people person with exceptional chair-siding and organisational skills.
We are modern, established practice with State of the Art technology and equipment. We have a small friendly team of dental hygienists and assistants led by professional Principal Dentist. Our philosophy is to serve our patients to help them achieve comprehensive dental health, and we achieve this with compassion, exceptional customer service and clinical excellence.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you can grow with an organisation that wants to invest in your professional development with regular continuing education opportunities and performance reviews.
The Position and Some Responsibilities
What we are looking for
- Clinical Assistance with Principal Dentist and other clinicians if required.
- Patient care and management.
- Preparing for various procedures and maintaining clinical areas.
- Following Infection Control and Sterilisation Protocols.
- Overseeing the compliance of clinical processes and procedures.
- Maintaining Stock, Equipment, Patient Clinical and Digital records, Ordering.
- Minimum 5 years of Dental Assisting experience in all areas including Implantology and Orthodontics.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Police and ASIC register check or willing to obtain
- Proactive attitude, displays initiative and has an enthusiasm to provide excellence.
- Have the inner drive to be our indispensable dynamic team member with strong work ethics and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills.
- Experience in Dental Photography and D4W software is desirable.
- Dental Assisting Certificate is preferred but not essential.
To register your interest in this role, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
outlining your motivation for applying for this particular role.