Over the ten years in particular there has been dramatically increased interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all seem to recognise the power of a bright, healthy, beautiful smile and how much confidence comes from such a smile. Advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, technology, and materials means that we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and affordable treatments.
Dr. Mark Peddey’s commitment to continuing education enables him to utilise the latest technology, materials and science to conservatively restore your teeth back to their normal strength and beauty.
There is a lot of satisfaction to be had in restoring someone’s confidence through their smile.
In this office we love what we do – Now that is something to smile about!
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of your teeth
- Fill in unattractive spaces between your teeth
- Improve or correct your bite function
- Lighten or brighten the colour of teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments